My college roommate is getting married. :) We met Sarah and her groom-to-be for a very southern fall engagement session around her parents’ home in Leiper’s Fork. It was just the sort of Tennessee session we’ve been craving, and Nate and I have been on a shooting high ever since! :)

Thank you, Finale and Paramore, for this adorable symmetry!

FAVORITE!

Full post to come in a bit! :)

Past Tennessee Posts!

9 Responses to “Sarah + Zach : Preview”

1. Ahh!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I seriously cannot wait to see the rest of them :) You guys are amazing!!! I got seriously lucky with my random roommate assignment ;)

2. Sarah on November 7th, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Reply
  3. OH MY GOODNESS.
    STOP IT.
    These are SO SO SO SO SO fabulous!
    The lines in that top photo are F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.
    And the shot in the field with the fabulous orange sun? stunning.

4. Lydia on November 7th, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Reply
  5. Fantastic pictures!!! Gorgeous lighting, an amazing setting, and a beautiful couple. I love this session, horses are wonderful creatures, the pictures in the barn are the best :).

6. Tracy Brooks on November 7th, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Reply
  7. There’s a real life “Zach and Sarah”??! Ben Folds…anyone?

8. Jennifer S on November 7th, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Reply
  9. This post is absolutely gorgeous! I’m completely jealous! =)

10. Brian Hicks on November 7th, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Reply
  11. LOVE the wheat field one. Absolutely amazing!! :-)

12. Keaton on November 8th, 2011 at 7:16 am | Reply
  13. WOW! These are stunning. I can’t get over the beautiful symmetry in the first photo. INCREDIBLE!! And the lighting… breathtaking! Lovely lovely session!!

14. Collages.net Blog Stalker on November 8th, 2011 at 9:02 am | Reply
  15. OMG I love these photos!!! Sarah, you haven’t changed a bit! :) You’re going to make a gorgeous bride. Congrats on the engagement!! <3

16. Lorie on November 8th, 2011 at 9:27 am | Reply