Brooke and my parents were best friends before we were born, so I’ve known Brooke my whole life. Her mom is a true aunt to me, and everyone in this family is so special to mine! We photographed Brooke and Kyle’s wedding years ago, back when I didn’t used to blog every wedding, so sadly I can’t link to it. :( Last year, we photographed Brooke’s mom’s wedding (see Aunt Martha’s wedding here!), and this year, we’ll photograph her little sister Katy’s wedding in Arizona.

I was about to blog Katy and Nick’s engagement session when I realize I never blogged the session we did with her nephew!

So world, meet William Otis. <3

Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer

Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer

Favorite. <3 We met these guys in Jacksonville for photos when we were in town for Martha and Richard’s wedding.

Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer

Second favorite. Brooke, you make a beautiful mom!

Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer

Thanks for hanging out with us and William, we can’t wait to see how much you’ve grown this fall! :)

Jacksonville Florida Family Session Photographer

» 2 comments so far. Jump in!

Oh, Adelie and Will. <3

These guys were married at Tarpon Lodge in Pineland, Florida, a location we photographed a few years ago and I’d been wanting to shoot again. :)

One week out from their wedding, the forecast was showing a 60% chance of rain. One day out, it was 40%. If you know Florida weather, you know that anything above 30% genuinely leads to a back up location, because it’s not a matter of “if” it will rain, but “when.” Sure enough, the rain held out all morning and afternoon, and only started coming down toward the end of our portrait time. Adelie was amazing and never stopped smiling and never freaked out about a few (rather large) rain drops- I so love the photos we got of them under her umbrella! :)

Adelie and Will, thank you for being so awesome to us! We can’t wait to share the rest of your photos soon. :)

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Adelie, you were such a gorgeous bride! <3

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida   Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

Tarpon Lodge Wedding in Pine Island Florida

» 6 comments so far. Jump in!

Heather and Michael are probably the most patient bride and groom in the world!

We photographed their wedding days after moving, and I’m so embarrassed to just now be sharing their wedding preview. You guys, thank you for being so patient and letting us be a part of your fun wedding day! :)

This adorable flower girl happened to be Michael’s beautiful daughter! She was in great spirits despite the fact that until that week, she thought *she* was the bride!

Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony

FAVORITE.

Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony Disney Wedding Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Ceremony

Disney Epcot Italy Wedding Reception

» 2 comments so far. Jump in!

Please remember that Nate and I are still out of the office! :)

Also, this post is continued from Emily and Chad’s Boardwalk Wedding Part I, so make sure you read that part first!

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding

We left Sea Breeze Point and headed to The Attic for Emily and Chad’s wedding reception! :)

Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic Boardwalk Inn Wedding Reception at The Attic 3229 3238 Mr. Potato Head Wedding Ring Photo Disney Crescent Lake Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Bride in Chucks

After their reception, Nate and I headed out for some more photo time with this crew, and it was awwwwwwful. ;)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding

FAVORITE.

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding

I lied- It’s a tie for favorite today. <3

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding

Emily and Chad, thank you for such a fun wedding day. And Mary Angelini and Jamie, we loved working with you guys! (Check out Key Moment Films, y’all!)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Disney Wedding

» 6 comments so far. Jump in!

First off, please remember that Nate and I are still technically out of the office!

I get a lil’ antsy if nothing hits the blog for a week, so I thought I’d break the silence with Emily and Chad’s beautiful wedding, which happens to be a two part-er! Emily and Chad live up north and came down for the most beautiful wedding. Emily has been visiting Walt Disney World since she was a baby, and she and Chad took their first vacation together here, too, so what better place for their wedding?

In their first email, they said they wanted bright, cheerful, fun wedding photos, so hopefully we delivered! :)

Walt Disney World Beach Club Resort Walt Disney World Beach Club Resort Walt Disney World Beach Club Wedding Walt Disney World Beach Club Wedding Walt Disney World Beach Club Wedding

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

I think this may have been the single most touching thing I’ve ever seen at a wedding- In 1949, Chad’s great-grandma wrote a letter to her daughter (Chad’s grandma) on her wedding day. In 1971, his grandma in turn wrote to her daughter, when Chad’s parents got married. And then in 2014, Chad’s Mom wrote a letter to Emily. Just the sweetest- Brides, take note! :)

0706 Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

While I stayed with Emily while she got ready, Nate headed out to meet the guys! :)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

This kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid! <3

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding   Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

I love this photo of Parker with his “Auntie Em.” <3

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

Emily was the first person I’d seen rocking the Elsa braid, and I have to say, she looked fabulous. :)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

Oh, sisters. :)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding

Sea Breeze Point ceremony time! :)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding

 

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding

Loooove this one of both moms. :)

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding Disney Boardwalk Inn Wedding    Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding

Part two will be up tomorrow! <3

Disney Boardwalk Inn Sea Breeze Point Wedding

» 3 comments so far. Jump in!